- CHLORELLA and SPIRULINA (which helps reverse cancers)
- Camu-Camu, Pomegrante, Bilberry, Blueberry, Lycium (Goji), Acai, Cordyceps, Maitake, Reishi, Rose Hips, Schisandra, Suma, Gingko, Maca, Yacon, Apple pectin, Astragalus, Spinach, Ashwagandha, Holy basil powder
- Citrus bioflavonoids .
- Sacha inchi (Plukenetia volubilis) meal
- Flax & Chia meal
- Blue green algae
- MSM (methylsulfonylmethane)
- Pea fiber
- Quinoa (sprouted)
- Kamut grass, Oat grass, Wheat grass
- Grape seed extract, Green tea decaffeinated extract
As you can see it's more than just your typical protein shake because it has amino acids, vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, enzymes, phytonutrients and rare adaptogens! All of the ingredients help benefit your health in multiple ways- curbing your appetite, increases energy, aids in digestion and supports regularity, and so much more!
With this SuperShake and 30 minute work outs a day, I was able to lose the weight I wanted!! To give you some recent success, I did gain weight on the honeymoon, but after two weeks of shakes and working out, I got back to where I was on my wedding day (I've lost 6 pounds so far).
Honestly, the best part is you can consume all of this in amazing flavors!! Some of my favorites are Chocolate Covered strawberries, Vanilla Almond Dream, Snickerdoodle Cookie, and the infamous Peanut Butter Banana!!
This SuperFood will not let you down!! Comment below or email me at email@example.com. **research found through BeachBody.com