Polish Dallas 2015 Spring Fashion Show Thursday April 16th 7:30pmI am so excited to get to participate in the Polish Dallas 2015 Spring Fashion Show! Each year Polish hosts a fashion show as their big fundraiser for the ministry. This year Jeanette Chivvis and her team from Chivvis Styles will co-chair the event, and Catherine Lowe will emcee the event.
- Brands include: Milk & Honey Boutique, Kendra Scott, Gaia for Women and Abi Ferrin
- Sponsors include: CultureMap Dallas, Posh Floral, Dyan Kethley Photography, Pink Champagne Paper Company and Artistry Labs
Some of the event's other bloggers include Lauren Sims, Shannon Yoakum, Hilary Kennedy, Vanna Collins, Liz Larsen, Katie Anderson! Get your tickets before it sells out!
What is Polish? Polish is a monthly luncheon for young professional women in Dallas and Austin. It exists to share the gospel with young professional women that are not believers and to encourage women who have faith in Christ but feel distance from God or the Church. It's also a great way to connect with women in various life stages to discuss your career AND faith. I love the networking and friendships that Polish has brought me and would be absolutely thrilled for you to experience the same. Live in the area? Join us for lunch!
- an amazing meal at an unbeatable price
- an escape from the workday that fits into a lunch break
- time to meet up with friends
- an insightful look at how career and faith work together
- stimulating discussion about what really matters in daily life
- RSVP for the next luncheon here.